Lolz.... Happy 1 year 8 months my dear!!!! Muackz!!!! hahahahaha.... Today is our 1 yr 8 mth.. Too bad I had school till 5 today. Saded.. Hehe. Had to meet dear dear at home, too late for "K", so promised dear to bring her go "K" on friday.. haha.. Lolz.. Anyway, stright to what we did.

THE ARCADE!!! TIMEZONE!!! lolz, We were in another timezone, whatever that means, I'm half asleep typing this blog. We played basketball, and to amazement I LOST BY 3 POINTS!!! 18 - 15. Dotz, I didn't know my dear was pro at arcade basketball, or maybe she's not, I'm just weak at it.. lolz.. We then played a "Hit The Crab game" lolz.. I tried to stop dear from hitting any. But she hit anyway -.-"

Followed by a game which I do not know the name. lolz.. Whats tat called where U're using something like a stick or dunno what and u're suppose to hit the thing into the oppenents side and u're suppose to block your's. Ok nvm. This game I won! 2 rounds. Lolz! I won dear the 2nd round even though she CHEATED!!!! >.<

Lastly we played Jurrasic Park. Dear was screaming the whole game... lolz.. There was a part where she was suppose to save me from tat toopid T-rex whcih bit me while I was suppose to press the start button. Instead, she accompanied me pressing the start button, as a result I lost a life -.-" lolz....

Lastly we had dinner at Sakea Sushi! haha... End...

Acctually still have, but lazy to type. hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Therefore, I have updated the bloggie!!!!! dotz.. I'm typing nonsense, better stop here le.

Nitez dear! Happy 25th!!!!!! Muackz!!! Love Love!!!! XD

12:01:00 AM
our story, our love, our promise.


it's our story. simple n sweet.



HER

HIM





November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
June 2007
July 2007